This opportunity is open for anyone to be a part of rewarding projects. As a volunteer, you can gain some work experience and also develop your network with new people.
No working experiences needed, we need you as long as you have passion and want to be truly committed. We will be very happy if you have an interest in event management, a quick response and proactive person, team spirit and have the ability to work in a team, have strong research skills and excellent interpersonal skills, have influencing and persuading skills would be benefit to encourage others to get involved.
What will a volunteer do?
(1) Supporting Spasial Team in organizing event;
(2) Working with local media to promote the event;
(3) Using your initiative and act proactively;
(4) Promptly responding to enquiries and
supporting attendees as required;
(5) Willing to work overtime.
How long do a volunteer need to commit?
3 months and 72 hours of commitment.
(1) Volunteer weekly in a 6 hours shift;
(2) In 3 months period of time.
To apply for an internship, volunteer or any fellowship, kindly e-mail resume and letter of interest to:
Letter of interest must include: which position you would like to apply for, what you would like to learn, the dates you will be available, and approximately how many hours per week you are willing to devote to your contribution.